- About Us
- Vaccines & Services
- About Flu
- Latest News
Follow news feeds about flu and flu-related issues...
Guardian Health News
- Woman who developed narcolepsy after swine flu jab had 'no quality of life'
- Swine flu jab and narcolepsy may be linked by autoimmune response
- Narcolepsy and the swine flu vaccine: the girl who falls asleep 40 times a day
- Boy wins £120,000 damages for narcolepsy triggered by swine flu vaccine
- Pass me the hand sanitiser! Contagious diseases and me
Reuters Health News
- GSK flags up pipeline as HIV drugs help it beat profit forecasts
- Health insurer Humana's profit beats as memberships rise
- Sanofi's combination diabetes drug hits goal in late-stage trial
- Obamacare case to be turned against government on emissions rule
- In rise of U.S. vape shops, owners eye new marijuana market
AP Health News
H1N1 Swine Flu - Swine Flu News Feed from MedWorm
- Development of Framework for Assessing Influenza Virus Pandemic Risk.
- Influenza A Viruses of Human Origin in Swine, Brazil.
- A Novel Ranking System for Identifying Efficacious Anti-Influenza PB2 Inhibitors.
- Pregnancy outcome and clinical status of gilts following experimental infection by H1N2, H3N2 and H1N1pdm09 influenza A viruses during the last month of gestation
- Profile of the porcine acute-phase proteins response following experimental co-infection with H3N2 swine influenza virus and Pasteurella multocida