- About Us
- Vaccines & Services
- About Flu
- Latest News
Follow news feeds about flu and flu-related issues...
Reuters Health News
- U.S. approves GSK's purchase of Novartis vaccine business: companies
- Cigarette smoking by U.S. adults reaches record low: CDC
- Novartis selling nicotine patch to win U.S. nod for GlaxoSmithKline deal: FTC
- Sierra Leone seeks U.S. military help to fight Ebola
- Number of Ebola cases nears 16,000 as Sierra Leone loses ground: WHO
Seasonal Flu - Latest from CDC
H1N1 Swine Flu - Swine Flu News Feed from MedWorm
- Molecular characterization of H3N2 influenza A viruses isolated from Ontario swine in 2011 and 2012
- Enhancement of influenza virus transmission by gene reassortment.
- Pathogenesis and vaccination of influenza a virus in Swine.
- Swine and influenza: a challenge to one health research.
- Temporal insight into the natural generation of a new reassortant porcine influenza virus in a swine holding