- About Us
- Vaccines & Services
- About Flu
- Latest News
Follow news feeds about flu and flu-related issues...
Guardian Health News
- The Mexican 'germ invasion' is just the right's latest anti-immigration myth | Laura Murphy
- Diseases spread in weeks. Epidemic research takes years. This must change | Jeremy Farrar
- Ben Jennings on the Tamiflu controversy cartoon
- Tamiflu: Britain spent £424m on a drug that shortens bouts but is no cure
Reuters Health News
- Snowboard injuries while listening to music less frequent, more severe
- Campus security policies for citing drinkers vary widely: study
- Nigeria government confirms Ebola case in megacity of Lagos
- Parents of obese kids may be more ready to tackle diet than exercise
- Allergan gets EU recommendation on new use of eye drug
Seasonal Flu - Latest from CDC
H1N1 Swine Flu - Swine Flu News Feed from MedWorm
- Genetic Characterization and Evolution of H1N1pdm09 after Circulation in a Swine Farm.
- New analysis of 'swine flu' pandemic conflicts with accepted views on how diseases spread
- Utility of snout wipe samples for influenza A virus surveillance in exhibition swine populations
- A flow-through chromatography process for influenza A and B virus purification.
- Healthcare workers under a mandated H1N1 vaccination policy with employment termination penalty: A survey to assess employee perception.